European accessibility statements and VPAT meets market demands worldwide. Effective disclosures depend on features of your website, app, or hardware.
In this session you will:
• Learn how accessibility disclosures help you reach buyers and users in the public and private sectors.
• Learn the distinct purposes of conformance reports for procurement versus accessibility statements for users, and the shared goals of transparency and accountability
• For people who are new to VPAT reporting: become familiar with the purpose and structure of this template
• For people who are experienced with some parts of the VPAT template: gain awareness of the full range of standards and VPAT editions, ICT types (e.g., web, software, hardware), and major ICT functions which the VPAT supports
• Learn when and how to use an EU Model Accessibility Statement template
• Learn where international accessibility standards are fully harmonized and where they differ.
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the Level Access privacy statement: https://www.levelaccess.com/privacy/