What should you do if you receive a demand letter stating that your website is not compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)? Or what if you haven’t yet, but you think you may be at risk? Knowing what to expect is extremely important and could actually help you avoid getting one in the first place.
Over the last 20 years Level Access has worked with countless organizations facing ADA compliance litigation due to inaccessible websites and mobile apps. Join Level Access CEO Tim Springer as he shares some of the things we've learned along the way, including:
- Who is enforcing the ADA as it pertains to web and mobile accessibility
- What steps you should take if you receive an ADA Demand Letter
- Typical accessibility requirements in structured settlements
- Key areas you can request flexibility in when negotiating a settlement
- Tips for crafting a reasonable – and achievable – remediation and compliance timeline
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the Level Access privacy statement: https://www.levelaccess.com/privacy/