In this time of urgent communication, people with disabilities need equal access to critical health and public safety announcements. Get quick tips for creating accessible emails and social media posts. Watch live as we test an inaccessible email and show you common issues. Then, see how quick and easy it can be to create one that is accessible. You will also learn how to create alternative text for images on the major social media platforms.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Identify the elements that make-up an accessible email
• Create accessible social media posts
• Create alternative text for images in social media platforms
• And more!
This is webinar #2 of our three-part series: Making Communications Accessible. In this series, you'll learn tips on how to create and deliver accessible content to your remote audiences:
• Webinar #1 March 26th 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating and Hosting an Accessible Online Presentation
• Webinar #2 April 2nd 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating Accessible Emails & Social Media Posts
• Webinar #3 April 9th 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating Accessible Digital Documents
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the Level Access privacy statement: https://www.levelaccess.com/privacy/