Ready or not - work and school have moved online for the time being. Whether you are creating materials for students, colleagues, or the general public – accessibility best practices ensure that everyone can read your content. This webinar will focus on tips for creating accessible documents in the most popular formats (Word, PowerPoint, and PDF).
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Tag documents properly to ensure they're accessible
• Add alternative text to images in most popular document formats
• Ensure that those who are blind & low vision can read your docs
• And more!
Join us for the webinar series: Making Communications Accessible, where you'll learn tips on how to create and deliver accessible content to your remote audiences:
• Webinar #1 March 26th 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating and Hosting an Accessible Online Presentation
• Webinar #2 April 2nd 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating Accessible Emails & Social Media Posts
• Webinar #3 April 9th 2pm ET/11am PT: Creating Accessible Digital Documents
By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the Level Access privacy statement: https://www.levelaccess.com/privacy/